Please be advised that the data that will be provided to the operator of this site when filling in the “contact form” (also called booking form) of the site itself, will be processed in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, personal data protection code. The contact form made available on the site has the sole purpose of allowing site visitors to contact, if they so wish, the operator of the website, by sending an e-mail to the operator via the above-mentioned form. The disclosure regards the personal data sent by the visitor during while completing the contact form. Please be advised of the fact that the data that voluntarily given through the form will be transformed into an email that may be stored in the e-mail reception system used by the website owner. The data will not be recorded on any other media or devices, nor will any other data stemming from the website navigation be recorded.
1. Personal data processing purposes
The purpose of processing your data is as follows:
• The data you send will be used for the sole purpose of being able to contact you if necessary using the contact details left by you in the contact form to fulfil any requests contained in the message sent by you.
2. Nature of the processed data and processing methods
• The processed personal data will be exclusively those provided by you when completing the contact form.
• The processing of the personal data provided is carried out by means of the operations or the set of operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003.
• The processing is carried out directly by the owner.
3. Optional nature of the data conferral
The data conferral is optional. However, the refusal to confer will determine the inability to be contacted by Snodo.
4. Data controller
The data controller is Sofito S.R.L., P. IVA 11177490015.
5. Rights of the interested party
The people to whom the personal data refers to have the right at any time to obtain the confirmation of the existence of the data and to know its content and origin to verify its accuracy and eventually request an update, integration or correction. (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03).
According to the same article, the user has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and, in any case, to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons.
6. Processing duration
The processing will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
Designed by Noodles Comunicazione
Powered by Villa Consulting